ITM e-Catalog - what is it used for?
- You require a showcase for your products on the web
- You need to create entire sales environments: varied, cross-selling, seasonal, multilingual, modifiable on demand, etc.
- You wish to increase your Internet sales by offering cross-selling and suggestive selling
- You have a very comprehensive catalogue or reference material and associated information
- You wish to link your products and services with your specialist information, to develop assistance for selection, etc.
- You want a high-performance solution for searching and navigation your catalogue
- Because your domain is constantly evolving, you require a solution to easily enrich the types of product managed and their relationships, to integrate new catalogues and to extend the services
- Management of heterogeneous product catalogues thanks to extended modelling and extension capacities
- Multilingual management of several catalogues in parallel
- Capacity to manage any type of relationship between items such as services and information in order to implement the principles of cross-selling, promoting sales as the presentation of products in their context of use
- Integration of documentation and knowledge management functions to inform and assist the customer in these choices
- Extensive metadata management with publication adapted to the Web environment
These strengths are implemented in particular in e-tourism solutions for the territories:
- A highly uniform offer including multiple products (accommodation, dining, activities, events, crafts, etc.)
- Contextual relationships to promote offers in order to make a “customised purchase”: associating an activity with a service, accommodation, a visit or an event, etc.
- Associating offers with an information and knowledge base describing heritage, culture, places, activities, historical characters, etc.
- High quality customer services to offer efficient selection of products, such as suggestive selling and additional offers
Back office functionalities
- Modelling of the various catalogues and sales environments
- Management of catalogues, items, services and their relationships, etc. in multilingual mode
- Management of lexicons and reference tables associated with catalogues
- Management of taxonomies describing the different types of products in the catalogue
- Management of exploration and search taxonomies within the catalogues
- Management of documentation notices, concepts and knowledge subjects for attaching to items and services
- Management of internal and external links
- Assisted creation interface with conformity check for item description
- Import and export from the catalogue in XML format
- Publication of the catalogue in RDF
- Compatibility with catalogue management standards: EAN, PLIB, eClass, etc.
Web portal functionalities
- Web publication of the catalogue including the navigation tools within the sales environments, the dynamic filtering tools (faceted searching), the relationships and links between items/information,
- Advanced search services: full text, multicriteria, facets, suggestions, etc.
- Shopping basket management application for catalogues with different selection modes
- Connectors for integrating additional services: stock management, reservation management, information map
The ITM e-Catalog solution has API and Web Services to facilitate its integration into the information system and to connect to the company's information system.
Reasoning and inference for management of suggestions and response to complex questions